One of the best things you can do for your membership site business is to talk with and learn from other member site owners. That’s why I’ve belonged to the Wishlist Insider from the start.
Inside the site, you’ll find an active forum – where you can post questions, get answers, and hang out with other member site owners. You’ll see how they are doing things to recruit and retain more members, plus some of the little techie things that hang you up. It’s an excellent way to stay up to date – and expand your thinking.
Plus one of the best things about the Insider is that every month you get a new plugin that works with Wishlist. But the key is – you have to be a member in the month that the plugin is released. No archives, so you want to join ASAP so you can get this month’s plugin.
Some of the past plugins have included:
- Quiz – Creates a quiz for your members with options to require a passing grade before moving on to the next level.
- Content Manager – Automatically manage posts by scheduling them to be deleted, reposted or moved to a new category.
- Archiver – Archive content after a specific date so that only the members who belonged to your membership when that content was released will have ongoing access.
- Remove Dates – Keep your content feeling “fresh” and “new” by automatically removing the dates from posts, pages or comments after a set period of time (days, weeks or months).
- Favorites – Lets your members can save their favorite content from within your membership to their own personal “Favorites” list.
- Shortcode Plus – Dynamically display different messages to people in your membership site based on the membership level they belong to.
and there are more. These are just some of my favorites.
Until now you have had to be a member in the month that the plugin was released in order to get it. Since I’ve been a member from the start I have them all.
But I have seen the frustration from others who NEEDED a particular plugin that we were talking about inside the forum – and couldn’t get it because they had not been a member. In fact for one client I had to buy a $200 piece of software to try to replicate the Quiz function.
Next week the limitation on the plugins changes!
They are about to release a plugin store where you will be able to buy all of the past plugins as you need them. Yeah!
But here is some “Inside” information. Members of the Insider group can buy those plugins this week only at HALF PRICE!
That means that you can join the Insider AND save more than enough with the half-price sale to pay for your membership for several months!
This is the ideal time to get started. So take a look at the membership - and recognize that this week is the perfect time to join!
I am a firm believer that one of the best ways to maximize a piece of software that you’ve paid for and use frequently is to learn as much as you can about it. This is your chance to really make Wishlist Member sing!
If you don’t yet have Wishlist, I hope this course has helped confirm for you that this IS the membership site plugin you want to use. And naturally, if you don’t have it – NOW is the time to buy.
I HIGHLY recommend you buy the Multi-Site License. It’s the best value. And now that you see how fast and easy it is to set up a site with Wishlist, you recognize the value of using it for multiple sites.
Buy it at MyWishlistPlugin.com (my affiliate link, of course!)
If you are enjoying the One Hour Membership Site course, why not tell others about it? Not only will they appreciate your pointing them in the right direction, but you’ll also earn a referral fee when they buy. Here’s what to do.
1. Go to http://OneHourMembershipSite.com/toolbox
If you’re already a TechTamers’ affiliate you can plug in your affiliate ID and grab the tools you need.
If you’re not yet an affiliate, you’ll see the link to sign up.
2. Choose the tool you can to use – a banner for your blog, an email you can send, a blog post for your blog.
3. If you use a blog post or email, customize it so it sounds like you. Be sure your affiliate Iink works.
4. Start promoting!
That’s all there is to it. Start today – and watch that “popcorn money” pop up in YOUR account!